The Parish School Education Board (PSEB) has as its central purpose the realisation of the Vision of Our Holy Redeemer School (OHR). The Board brings together the Parish Priest, Principal, parents, teachers, and the parish community in a spirit of cooperation to serve and meet the needs of our children both now and for future generations.
The role of the Parish School Education Board is to:
- Support and advise the Principal and Parish Priest
- Be mindful that we are at the service of others
- Represent parent voice
- Create an environment for all where there is growth and success
- Communicate vision and purpose to parents, school, parish and the community
- Promote and protect the school’s reputation in the community
- Create our own positive messages throughout the community
- Be a link between parish and school
- Promote the Catholic ethos of the school and faith formation of our students.
Our Holy Redeemer values the partnership with parents and our local community as we work together to achieve excellence and equity for all our students.